Join Watkins Mill Association on September 30th for our
10th Annual Get Outdoors 6.6k!
Enjoy the lake trails of Watkins Mill State Park by running or walking our certified 6.6k.
The Get Outdoors 6.6k trail circles the 100-acre Williams Creek Lake inside historic Watkins Mill State Park. The paved track is certified and offers a peaceful run through a canopy of well-preserved native woods. For those that need a slower pace, there are several resting places around the lake.
The race will begin at 8AM, but please arrive by 7AM for check in.
▪ Race package includes 6k T-Shirt, Runners Bib, and Medal. Each entry ticket will also include 2 passes for a guided tour of Watkins Woolen Mill and House.
▪ $35 if registered by Sept. 15th (shirt included)
▪ $40 if registered after Sept. 15th (shirt not included)
▪ $45 if registered on the day of the event (shirt not included)
▪ Children under 5 are free, no t-shirt or race package included.
▪ Children ages 5-12 may register for $30 with a full race package.
Proceeds of this event will benefit Watkins Woolen Mill State Park and Historic Site.
The race will take place at Watkins Woolen Mill State Park and Historic Site, 26600 Park Rd. N, Lawson MO, 64062
Typically this race is 6k around Williams Creek Lake. This year we have had to extend the race by an additional .6k due to a bridge closure. Please reach out to us if you have any questions.
Thank you to our sponsors!
A huge thank you to our wonderful sponsors who continuously support our mission. We appreciate you!
Watkins Mill Association
P.O. Box 155
Kearney, Missouri 64060
Main Entrance of Watkins Mill
NE 161st Street and County Road RA, USA